Monday was a holiday in the states. That meant no school or work. So the holiday really threw me off schedule. That's why I am posting the Show~n~Tell today instead of Monday. But late is better than not at all:)
Today's Show~n~tell is a card I created using the FTL106. Here is the layout...
Here is my take on it...
And this is how I made it...
Bashful Blue (SU!), Read Red (SU!) and White cardstock
Up, Up and Away stamp set (PTI)
StazOn black ink, Whisper White craft ink (SU!)
Bookmark die from PTI
White gel pen
*SU! stands for Stampin Up!; PTI stands for Papertrey Ink
- Cut Bashful Blue cardstock to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. Fold over to create card.
- Use Whisper White craft ink to stamp clouds onto blue cardstock.
- Die cut Read Red cardstock using bookmark die. Cut off top portion. Glue to card.
- Use white gel pen to faux stitch the edge.
- Stamp hot air balloons onto white paper using black ink. Color. Blend. Cut.
- Adhere to card using dimensional tape.
Join me again next Monday!